[illumos-Discuss] Pics and Licenses

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Fri Aug 6 10:17:05 PDT 2010

  I'm working on this.  We will license this stuff but the moment the
actual ownership details are being worked out.

If you're willing to live a bit in the grey area for now, I can
personally assure you that all reasonable and fair use will not be a
problem.  In fact, fair use law basically guarantees that normal use
like screenshots is automatically legal (as I understand it, although
IANAL.)

     - Garrett