[illumos-Discuss] interesting projects available

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Sat Aug 7 00:26:37 PDT 2010

Here's some of the closed bits. I'm not sure we need them all:

a) snmpd

b) llc2 (used for X.25, does anyone still need this?!?)

c) iconv -- perhaps we can use GNU version?   (Though truth be told, I'd
prefer to have a different implementation,  just because its good for
there to be at least one other implementation on the planet in use.)

d) kbdcomp -- seems to share code with iconv?

e) Numerous drivers.

f) trusted extensions (labeld, etc.)

If anyone wants to be involved with any of this stuff, please let me
know.  These efforts require substantial expertise, so be ready for a
challenge if you speak up.

     -- Garrett