[illumos-Discuss] interesting projects available

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Mon Aug 9 07:08:09 PDT 2010

So kbdcomp seems to have some history here:

http://docsrv.sco.com/cgi-bin/man/man?kbdcomp+1M

It doesn't appear to be documented in Solaris, so we can probably live
without it.  Note that geniconvtbl probably solves our immediate needs.

Note also that iconv seems to make use of iconv functions in libc.
However, it also has a grammar parser to parse tables generated by the
geniconvtbl tool.  I don't have time to do more analysis right now, but
I'll work on it later.

	- Garrett