[illumos-Discuss] SPARC

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Wed Aug 18 19:43:11 PDT 2010

There is some code that is *necessarily* different between sparc and
x86.

And then there are some details about Makefiles which are different.

Generally illumos *should* be ready for SPARC, but I probably have
screwed up a couple of the libc makefiles in my work, and I haven't
tested it.

If someone has a sparc configured with b137 or newer, with remote
access, then I can test.  I'm just too darned busy to set it up on my
own systems right now.  (And my SPARC systems are slow, noisy, and hot.)

	- Garrett