[illumos-Discuss] SPARC

Matt Lewandowsky matt at greenviolet.net
Thu Aug 19 02:03:55 PDT 2010

There's not yet a full set of well-tested instructions for x86, which is
where the focus of Illumos is at right this moment. Once x86 has settled in,
getting SPARC up to speed will probably be an easier task than it would be
right now. Illumos is still young. Be patient. :)

My 2 cents,

--Matt

--
Matt Lewandowsky