[illumos-Discuss] Cluster Solution

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Sun Oct 24 13:23:36 PDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-24 at 12:49 -0600, Rich Reynolds wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> i would love to start a project along this track, winter is coming and i
> have extra time to look at this and start to build a project team.
>
> yes i know this will be non-trivial
>
> Garrett what is the proper route to make the proposal?

No proposal needed.  Just click the "Create Project" button on the
illumos website.  We're really informal around here, right up until you
get to the point where you want to integrate into illumos-gate.  Then
were just a little informal. :-)

I'd guess OHAC should *not* be part of illumos-gate, but live in its own
consolidation.

	- Garrett