[illumos-Discuss] OpenIndiana/illumos hacking session

Hans Rosenfeld rosenfeld at grumpf.hope-2000.org
Mon Jun 27 03:52:33 PDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:31:18AM +0200, Hans Rosenfeld wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:40:59AM +0200, Damian WojsÅ?aw wrote:
> > I'm very sorry to inform you that due to unexpected interference the
> > session cannot proceed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that I may
> > have caused.
> > In the short: 2nd - 3rd of July hacking session in Berlin won't take place.
>
> I just mailed the guy who is supposedly responsible for the buero 2.0
> site. I haven't got a reply yet, but I think we can still have the
> session in Berlin.
>
> So please don't cancel your flights and hotel rooms yet, there is still
> hope :)

The cancellation has been cancelled.

To make that absolutely clear again:

The OpenIndiana/Illumos hacking session on 2nd/3rd of July will take
place as announced. Sorry for the confusion.

The information from the original announcement is still valid. If you
have any questions, mail me.

See you in Berlin!

Hans

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown