[illumos-Discuss] [illumos-Developer] SES support for Super Micro chassises?

Richard Elling Richard.Elling at Nexenta.com
Thu Mar 10 09:28:53 PST 2011

On Mar 10, 2011, at 8:12 AM, Cyril Plisko wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Joerg Schilling
> <Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
>> Cyril Plisko <cyril.plisko at mountall.com> wrote:

>>> Or use sg_senddiag from sg3_utils package.
>>
>> Isn't this Linux only?
>
> Not at all.

I have 1.30 compiled for NexentaStor 3.0.x. It seems to work ok... at least it
decodes what it can :-)

Re: uscsi ... no way to script that.
 -- richard

--