[illumos-Discuss] find/build new pkg:/package/pkg

Chavdar Ivanov ci at delcam.com
Mon May 9 00:28:43 PDT 2011

My nightly succeeded yesterday, but onu failed because of the same; I tried running it without the os-devel publisher, which also failed -

[olive] /code/illumos-gate # ./usr/src/tools/scripts/onu -t nightly-10 -d $PWD/packages/i386/nightly
pkg set-publisher: publisher does not exist. Use -g to define origin URI for new publisher.
pkg -R /tmp/onu.faa4Pt set-publisher --no-refresh --non-sticky os-devel failed: exit code 1
[1]    10060 exit 2     ./usr/src/tools/scripts/onu -t nightly-10 -d $PWD/packages/i386/nightly
[olive] /code/illumos-gate # pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
on-nightly               (preferred)  origin   online   file:///code/illumos-gate/packages/i386/nightly/repo.redist/
opensolaris.org          (non-sticky) origin   online   http://pkg.opensolaris.org/dev/
webstack                              origin   online   http://pkg.opensolaris.org/webstack/
[olive] /code/illumos-gate # ls /code/illumos-gate/packages/i386/nightly/repo.redist/
catalog    cfg_cache  file       index      pkg        tmp        trans
[olive] /code/illumos-gate # ls -l /code/illumos-gate/packages/i386/nightly/repo.redist/
total 226
drwxr-xr-x   2 root     root           7 May  8 05:41 catalog
-rw-r--r--   1 root     root         441 May  8 04:45 cfg_cache

I guess there has to be some other rebuild sequence?

Chavdar Ivanov