[illumos-Discuss] Resource limits for a service

Ivan Nudzik ivan.nudzik at gmail.com
Sat May 14 11:11:57 PDT 2011

Hello,
Add new project for your application [projadd(1M)] and setup all
resource limits for this project. Then set project name in
<method_context> tag of SMF description XML file. When application
heading to project limits, kernel starts sending SIGX* signals. Also
nice to see summaries of projects running prstat -J

I.