[illumos-Advocates] RTI standards for Joyent cherry-picking?

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 06:55:30 PDT 2011

We should talk about what we want the RTI standards to be for
cherry-picking Joyent changes.  Maybe some "shrink to fit" is
reasonable, depending how much trust we extend to them.
I trust them to review their changes, not introduce lint, etc.

If you extend that trust, what's left for RTI requirements?
Just make sure that the changes you're taking separately
don't break the build and/or introduce lint?  testing?

Thoughts?

Gordon