[illumos-Advocates] RTI standards for Joyent cherry-picking?

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Fri Apr 22 07:18:28 PDT 2011

I believe it is reasonable to accept their test results, and perhaps
their code review, *provided* that we can collect that data from them
(i.e. who @ Joyent code reviewed).  Alternatively for code review, the
advocate can perform the code review, and treat the submission as coming
from the original Joyent author (I actually prefer this way).

This would not necessarily mean any reduction in the process, but it
would allow things to go more quickly.

	- Garrett