[illumos-Advocates] RTI: 1120 Use real file descriptors for smbfs named pipes.

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Thu Jun 30 12:44:39 PDT 2011

You need to list your reviewers.  (It was reviewed, wasn't it?  I sort
of recall looking at this, but I'm not sure if I blessed it.  I do see
some potential issues, like snprintf()'s return code not being checked
or cast to void, which should throw lint warnings...)

Otherwise I think its ok.

	- Garrett