[illumos-Advocates] RTI: 1120 Use real file descriptors for smbfs named pipes.

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:30:57 PDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Garrett D'Amore <garrett at damore.org> wrote:
> You need to list your reviewers.  (It was reviewed, wasn't it?  I sort
> of recall looking at this, but I'm not sure if I blessed it.  I do see
> some potential issues, like snprintf()'s return code not being checked
> or cast to void, which should throw lint warnings...)

Oh, right.  Here are the people who've looked at it,
and who I think are OK with it  (I'll recommit with this)

Reviewed by: Eric Schrock <eric.schrock at delphix.com>
Reviewed by: Albert Lee <trisk at nexenta.com>
Approved by: Garrett D'Amore <garrett at nexenta.com>

This was also reviewed by folks at Sun before I left,
and integrated int about 152 or so I'm told.

And yes, there were three lines of new lint in libsmbfs.
All in smb/ctx.c  (Not sure how I missed that.  Both in
tweaks made since the prior work.)  Two unused
variables, one missing void cast on an ignored
return value.  Webrev updated.

Thanks,
Gordon