[illumos-Developer] Closed-bin accords of the OpenSolaris conference... / was: Re: illumos_145 i386 build status

Jasse Jansson jasse at yberwaffe.com
Sun Aug 8 03:59:08 PDT 2010

On 08/ 8/10 09:41 AM, Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> The goals of the project were clear, and I don't think its wise to let either star or ksh93 hijack it for their own purposes.  I see a failure to reach consensus, and we need an implementation now.  So yes, I will make a decision when a group decision cannot be arrived at.  My goal is the good of the project.

+1

Don't let politics get in the way of this project.

--
Kaiser Jasse -- Authorized Stealth Oracle

The axioms of wisdom:
1. Go the SPARC way of life
2. You can't conquer the universe without the knowledge of FORTRAN
3. In the Unix realm, 10% of work fixes 90% of the problems
4. You can't outstubborn a cat