[illumos-Developer] BSD iconv (was Closed-bin accords of the OpenSolaris conference... )

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 10 12:12:25 PDT 2010

Em 2010.08.10. 18:18, Pedro F. Giffuni escreveu:
> Hello guys;
>
> I caught your interesting thread about getting a freely license version of iconv into OpenSolaris so I thought I'd mention:
>
> As part as FreeBSD's GSoC 2009, Gabor Kovesdan polished a new implementation of iconv under a BSD license:
>
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/G%C3%A1borSoC2009

Actually, it's not a new implementation but I ported the NetBSD one and
added several improvements and GNU compatibility features. The code is
near to be ready to be integrated to FreeBSD.

Gabor