[illumos-Developer] Polish Illumos Translation

Damian Wojsław damian at wojslaw.pl
Thu Aug 19 02:19:01 PDT 2010

Quoting Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de>:

> Damian Wojs??aw <damian at wojslaw.pl> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to open a project of Polish Illumos Docs translation. Would
>> also include translation of news and announcements.
>
> BTW: in general, we need a translation project for the strings in
> the code....
>
> Jörg

Right now I can take on docs and site translation. We did, at some
point in time, translate four OpenSolaris documents: DTrace User
Guide, ZFS Admin Guide, Solaris Express Basic Installations (now
without much merit), Device Drivers Tutorial.
Translating manpages and system communicates will take too much time
of one or two persons. But I believe me and Piotr Jasiukajtis will
eventually find people for such task. :)

Regards

--
Damian Wojsław