[illumos-Developer] more & less

Samuel Younge samuel.younge at 31415.org
Sun Dec 5 16:36:34 PST 2010

You know, it was puzzling to me, there is no obvious logic to it not being in the path when in single user mode but working fine in other init states.

I just remember dropping to single user mode and being annoyed that I had to use 'more' because 'less' was absent.

This was about 2 weeks ago and my build and environment have changed a lot since then. Maybe it is something to do with mods done by the SealOS transformations and not illumos-gate derived?

I will test my current image for the problem (which is  based on a Dec. 3 illumos build). If the problem is still there I will track down the root cause and file a bug report on it.