[illumos-Developer] BEADM [WEBREV] 418 replace beadm by tbeadm with gettext support

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Thu Dec 9 11:50:06 PST 2010

There is a limited amount of time left to common on this ... if you've
already reviewed please let us know.  If you would like to review,
please let me know, and give me a concrete estimate on when you think
you can have this review completed.

This will remove the last runtime dependency upon Python *except* for
IPS.   (Of course, IPS' Python dependency is irrelevant to sites or
distributions not using IPS.  As far as I know, there is only one
distribution using IPS packaging tools at run-time.)

     - Garrett