[illumos-Developer] BEADM [WEBREV] 418 replace beadm by tbeadm with gettext support

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Thu Dec 9 11:59:33 PST 2010

Note that Alex made the new beadm from tbeadm which lives in
usr/src/libbe.  To see the deltas there, I downloaded the new beadm.c
and did:

  diff -u Downloads/beadm.c
/export/work/tr/usr/src/lib/libbe/tbeadm/tbeadm.c | less

On that note, Alex, please consider removing tbeadm from
usr/src/lib/libbe.  Having two mostly identical implementations is not
really necessary.

Thanks.

     - Garrett