[illumos-Developer] star ( was Re: Heads up: perl 5.8.4 removal )

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Nov 11 02:42:11 PST 2010

John Sonnenschein <johnsonnenschein at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 9, 2010, at 9:28 AM, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>
> > John Sonnenschein <johnsonnenschein at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Sure, have a webrev for me to review?
> >
> > Of course: star is waiting since more than 3 months.
> >
> > Jörg
>
> Pointer to the webrev? If you're actually willing to take feedback and compromise, I'm willing to help

It takes me the same time to search for this pointer than it would take
you...so I thought you would just fetch it from the mail archives...

The last webrev-version I put out it outdated now, since I needed to introduce
some small enhancements: printf() for long doubles and getargs() for some not
100% POSIX features in order to support od(1). It is however still close enugh
to be a discussion base:

	http://cr.opensolaris.org/~joerg/star-on-integration2/

Jörg