[illumos-Developer] [Review] Illumos bugs 171, 172, 173

cjlove at san.rr.com cjlove at san.rr.com
Mon Oct 11 20:16:25 PDT 2010

There is a webrev available at
http://cr.opensolaris.org/~cjlove/il_171_172_173/.  This covers the
following 3 bugs:

171 adt_get_mask_from_user frees memory before it's used
172 duplicate free in gss_accept_sec_context
173 duplicate free in spnego_gss_accept_sec_context

In each case the patch provided with the bug was applied (Gordon
had me tweak the fix for bug 172 slightly).

I've done a clean nightly and Illumos boots with the fixes applied.
I've then configured a CIFS server on Illumos serving Windows 7 and
Linux clients.  Other test suggestions are welcome.  Right now all 3
fixes are applied in a single workspace; I could break these out
separately if necessary.

Regards,
    Chris