[illumos-Developer] Trying to IPS star....

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Wed Sep 1 12:54:05 PDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 21:10 +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> set name=info.classification \
>     value=org.opensolaris.category.2010:System/Libraries

This needs to be 2008.

I'd also request that you replace your CDDL header slightly, because the
specific text referencing the CDDL may itself be copyrighted.

If you look, you can find my text for this in the Makefile for
usr/src/cmd/mklocale/Makefile

That text I've placed in the public domain (we need to update the
prototype files), so it is free to use.  We're going to be asking all
new files use this banner going forward, so Oracle can't claim copyright
infringement for using their boilerplate.