[illumos-Developer] SchilliX-0.7.1 based on b147+ available

B M b.maryniuck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 19:39:33 PDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Gary Mills <mills at cc.umanitoba.ca> wrote:
> At that point it hung.  I had to hold down the power button to
> recover.

On 64bit it was nearly the same. On 32 bit I was much more lucky: it
loaded to the level when I saw "login:" message on the terminal (only
Joerg knows the credentials, unfortunately), though by the way
spitting a number of svcs errors. And after that it crashed with a
fatal error, referencing sun.com website and that's it. I didn't had
much time to dig deeper why, since it was 0:30+ AM night. :-)

--
bo