[illumos-Developer] Problems in setlocale and codereview

Albert Lee trisk at opensolaris.org
Thu Sep 2 07:15:27 PDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Joerg Schilling
<Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

> It is obvious that we need a new review tool that creates diffs from e.g. BSD
> to the current code to be able to check for bugs that have been added while
> adopting code for Solaris.
>
> Jörg

Absolutely right.

Quoting Gordon Ross:
 <gwr>   Oh, I was going to mention:  When we import stuff (i.e. from
FreeBSD), it's sometimes helpful to do the webrev such that the
changes from the original are shown.  Just put the old srcs somewhere
and list them after the new file names in the "active" file you pass
to webrev...

Does this mean that webrev can do this?

-Albert