[illumos-Developer] Problems in setlocale and codereview

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Thu Sep 2 08:32:04 PDT 2010

For a change like the i18n work, where I would up making a non-trivial
number of changes not to internals, but also to which files I took,
where they went, and even collapsing them, I think such a set of diffs
would be difficult to generate automatically.

That said, I'll try to post better diffs against FreeBSD when I import
in the future.

	- Garrett