[illumos-Developer] Trying to IPS star....

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Thu Sep 2 08:24:39 PDT 2010

I think you're right on this... and I've posted an updated boilerplate
for review at admin-council and developer-council.  (I think my text
slightly different from yours, but it is basically the same idea --
forcing the 1.0 version of the CDDL.)

I'll probably update the prototype* files with the new boilerplate
today.

	-- Garrett