[illumos-Developer] Problems in setlocale and codereview

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Thu Sep 2 09:01:12 PDT 2010

Ok, I'll try to work on this today... unless you want to drive forward
with it. (Testing being the key missing requirement. :-)

I'd actually love it if you could test and ultimately drive to
integration.  It could represent your first direct integration into
illumos.

Spending time on fixing this will be a distraction from the kcfd
replacement code I had hoped to work on.

	- Garrett