[illumos-Developer] missing lwp_exit() in kcfpool_svc()

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Fri Apr 1 11:51:18 PDT 2011

  Webrev with the fix is at
http://mexico.purplecow.org/gdamore/webrev/kcf-fix/

I've also updated the bug with a test module that exercises this in the
kernel.  So far with my tests, I don't see any problem with the fix
(examination of the system with the mdb commands listed shows that the
lwp counts are reasonably in sync... the system count is 9 and the kcf
count is 8, but that's because the system count includes the master
dispatcher thread, so the off-by-one is expected.)

   - Garrett