[illumos-Developer] WEBREV 706 beadm should accept 'umount' as well as 'unmount'

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 17:58:12 PDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Alexander Stetsenko <ams at nexenta.com> wrote:
> On 04/09/2011 09:56 PM, Richard Lowe wrote:
[...]
>> The changes at lines 263 and 320 seem like they're fixing some other
>> bug(s), which should be filed and included in your commit message.
>
> There is no tickets for them.
> Both were found while I was working on 719 (which was later completed by
> Alex Eremin)

I brought that up too.  Normally, one should file separate bugs for other
issues like that, but these are close enough that I'd be willing to let it go
as part of issue 706, as long as you will describe the "also fixed" items
in that bug.  Please update 706 (or file more issues)

Thanks,
Gordon