[illumos-Developer] [REVIEW] 922 SUNWdtrt needs some love

Bryan Cantrill bryancantrill at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 22:12:17 PDT 2011

Rich,

This looks good to me -- thanks for doing this!  It might not apply
here, but for the files where the modification is something other than
de minimis (which quite arguably includes none of the files here), do
be sure to assert copyright as appropriate.  That we do not have
copyright assignment is one of our great strengths as a community --
and assures that only those copyright holders who abide by the CDDL
may benefit from our collective efforts!

        - Bryan