[illumos-Developer] CODE REVIEW -> Illumos 915, compliments of Joyent

Dan McDonald danmcd at nexenta.com
Thu Apr 21 13:19:01 PDT 2011

Hello folks!

The observent in the audience know I filed bugs 915-918 to cover TCP/IP
changes in the Joyent wad that was recently published.

Here's the official review for the first, 915.  It's a complete no-brainer,
and the only question is how to push it into Illumos: Contributed by Bryan,
reviewed by Dan + others?  Or Contributed by Dan, reviewed by Bryan + others?

I don't care either way, modulo a slight leaning toward Contributed-by-Bryan,
but I would like a definitive answer.  This change is completely obvious and
clearly for the better.

	http://www.kebe.com/~danmcd/webrevs/915/

Joyent copyright, BTW, is included per the patch set handed to me out of the
Joyent wad.

Please speak up!
Dan