[illumos-Developer] Review for 506 suspend/resume issue on b147 (6986810)

Hans Rosenfeld rosenfeld at grumpf.hope-2000.org
Wed Apr 27 05:24:46 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 08:10:31AM -0700, Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> This looks like a good fix.  If there is someone more familiar with ACPI
> watching, I'd like to hear from them.  What systems have you tested this
> fix on?

Is there anybody out there who would happen to have a u27 or any other
system capable (or formerly capable) of doing suspend and resume who
could test this?

I did only test this on my Thinkpad T61p, where it fixes the immediate
resume after suspend problem, and I don't have any other machines to
test on.

Hans

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown