[illumos-Developer] Webrev for bug 900: sed errors when -e is given a 0-length argument

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Thu Apr 28 11:02:17 PDT 2011

  Ship it!  The next step is to file an RTI.  For the RTI, you will need
to send the following to advocates at lists.illumos.org:

a) hg export of your change
b) hg outgoing -v/hg pbchk (in retrospect, we can probably dispense with
that given "a" above, but be advised that hg pbchk needs to be clean.)
c) nightly build log (mail_msg) including a lint run
d) description of your testing

I know it seems a lot for such a small change, but we ask the same of
pretty much all integrations as part of quality assurance process.

     - Garrett