[illumos-Developer] iSCSI UNMAP with DKIOCFREE

George Wilson gwilson at zfsmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:37:12 PST 2011

More comments:

zvol.c:

You're going to have to change the flow the if/else block to accommodate
some of these comments:

line# 1532 - you should be able to just set this to ZVOL_OBJ
after line# 1690 - you need to do dmu_tx_commit()
after line# 1694 - you need to a zil_commit() but only if error != 0

line # 407 - you need to define a new replay op

Thanks,
George