[illumos-Developer] Code review for illumos #657 and #658

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 09:48:12 PST 2011

Thanks Garrett

Thanks for commit access. You must have missed the permissions on the hg
repo dir though as I am not able to push.

Cheers,

Andrzej

[aszeszo at ultra illumos]$ hg push
pushing to ssh://anonhg@hg.illumos.org/illumos-gate
searching for changes
Are you sure you wish to push? [y/N]: y
remote: abort: could not lock repository /tank/hgrepos/illumos-gate:
Permission denied
abort: unexpected response: empty string