[illumos-Developer] Ugh... xdr_{float,double} problems

Deano deano at rattie.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 07:51:02 PST 2011

Whilst you are right, there are plenty of non IEEE754 systems (probably more
than compliant) non will be running illumos for the foreseeable future. Any
conversion work to these platforms will have many other portability issues
and so that need not be a big concern as long as the appropriate comment is
added to the source code imho.

Deano