[illumos-Developer] Review 693

Igor Kozhukhov ikozhukhov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:19:24 PDT 2011

Hi Alex,

About 'OWNED_BY '
It is variable not using now - it was in original Makefile, but I have
changed variables to top Makefiles.
I'll remove unused variables.

About src/i386/amd64 - it is original structure for sources.
As you can see primary lib directory jave the same structure with LIBC:
libm$ ls -1
amd64
i386
inc
Makefile
src

libc$ ls -1
amd64
capabilities
common
extract-copyright
extract-copyright.pl
i386
i386_hwcap1
i386_hwcap2
i386_hwcap3
inc
Makefile
Makefile.targ
makelibccatalog.sh
port
README
req.flg
sparc
sparcv9
THIRDPARTYLICENSE
THIRDPARTYLICENSE.descrip

It is not mistake - it is the same with other libs.
'src' directory have original structure.
At this moment it is first integration and we can change what we need later
- maybe update to new versions, maybe restructure if needed.

I'll put some diff's with original sources a little later to webrev and
update review.

-Igor