[illumos-Developer] webrev for 635, 1181, 1188-1192

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:19:06 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Yuri Pankov <yuri.pankov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> https://www.xvoid.org/illumos/webrev/manfixes/
>
> 635 sed manual page needs significant updates
> 1181 Remove plot(1B), plot(4B), tplot(1)
> 1188 Move pppdump and tcpd manpages to usr/src/man
> 1189 add stdin/stdout/stderr(3C) manpage symlinks
> 1190 Remove source-security-tcp-wrapper and SUNWtcpdS packages
> 1191 Remove source-network-pppdump and SUNWpppgS packages
> 1192 fd manpage should be in section 7
>
> Sorry for including so many issues in one review, but they are either
> small or related.
>
> 636 - manpage converted to man macro from FreeBSD's sed(1)
> 1190, 1191 - removed all sources not used in the build and obsoleted the
> source packages, tested using full nightly
>
> Other changes are trivial.
>

> TIA,
> Yuri

usr/src/cmd/tcpd/Makefile
Why the "white space" changes?  (remove space before =)
(Took me a few seconds to figure out that was what changed on those lines:)

usr/src/man/man3/Makefile
  Not sure about the "so" link for libwrap.3
  Does libwrap need to be in the NAME section of host_access.3 then?

Do any of the deleted sample sources (etc.) show up in
exception_lists/check_rtime?  If so, you can delete those
lines from the file.

The rest looks fine to me.
Thanks for cleaning this up.

Gordon