[illumos-Developer] [Illumos-commits] illumos/hgrepos/illumos-gate: 992 towlower/towupper are broken

Igor Kozhukhov ikozhukhov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:57:19 PDT 2011

I think we have to install all staff to proto and use it for builds.
We can use pre-installed/pre-built tools if needed - but we have proto in
$(ROOT) - it is needs for building all staff.

We can put to illumos tree all tools and pre-build it for full build - not
need to use external tools from system - we can use all what we need from
our working place. It is not easy, but it is possible. As can I see we have
some tools in illumos tree for builds and not provided to PKG repo.

Will be better to have build system without dependencies to base system with
utils - such as OI or another.

-Igor