[illumos-Developer] webrev: updated to emlxs

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Fri Jul 22 16:29:01 PDT 2011

As with "oce", Emulex has supplied an updated drop for their FC and FCoE
cards.  This is a much larger update, and it includes a firmware update.

  http://mexico.purplecow.org/gdamore/webrev/emlxs/

Again, I think this matches what is in Solaris 11.

Because of the updated firmware, the review comes in at 78,000 lines,
but 57,000 of those are an update to a firmware image, so don't freak
out.

Still its a big review.  Please have a look.  I have *not* reviewed this
entirely myself yet.  I would appreciate help!

Thanks to Emulex for making this code available to us!