[illumos-Developer] Solaris Future?

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Wed Jul 27 06:48:27 PDT 2011

For some types of drivers, the Writing Device Drivers book is your best starting point.  For others, you will need to look at sample source and possibly Google for PSARC case details describing the APIs.  Framebuffer drivers are unfortunately one of the ones that are almost completely undocumented.

  -- Garrett D'Amore