[illumos-Developer] Illumos device drivers (Was: Solaris Future?)

Igor Kozhukhov ikozhukhov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:39:48 PDT 2011

Hi Gary,

Do you have experiences with PXE boot from network?

I tried load onnv_134 by PXE on my HW machine because I had problems with
IDE-CD/USB-CD drives.

For PXE boot you have to configure server, load miniroot by PXE and next you
will be able to use your CD/DVD drive - local or external.

It is not easy and need more time for investigation problems/PXE beet
configuration ...

I had about one week for setup environment.

Best regards,
Igor