[illumos-Developer] Available MSI(-x) interrupt limit.

Dmitry Yusupov dmitry at nexenta.com
Tue Jun 7 09:59:31 PDT 2011

This seems like not logical way to fix ill driver... :-) Instead of
harming overall system performance we should fix the driver(s). And
those vendors who ships Illumos can apply limiting settings if they
care. I would guess that in most cases they will not use Illumos with
devices/drivers which would consume all the interrupts and would rather
prefer to focus the driver...

Why don't we reverse this default setting from max to min ?

<alexey.zaytsev at gmail.com>