[illumos-Developer] webrev for 1107

Vitaliy Gusev gusev.vitaliy at nexenta.com
Mon Jun 13 10:09:19 PDT 2011

On 06/13/2011 06:43 PM, Gordon Ross wrote:
> I've seen this before, and I'm happy with most of it...
>
> But one question now comes to mind:  This code is shared with
> the nfsd listener (etc.) so I wonder, how did it work with the check;
>    if (retnconf->nc_semantics == NC_TPI_CLTS) ... ?
> Seems like that should have broken NFS[3,4] over TCP.

Connection oriented protocols are initialized via cots_listen_event()
that is called from poll_for_action().

So, Dan, Why did you change it with OK_TPI_TYPE?

-        if (retnconf->nc_semantics == NC_TPI_CLTS) {
+        if (OK_TPI_TYPE(retnconf)) {

It needs to be initialized directly only for connectionless protocols (UDP).