[illumos-Developer] Fwd: Please join us at IllumOS User Group

Luc I. Suryo luc at suryo.com
Sat Jun 18 03:49:29 PDT 2011

Hello Volker

> Hi Luc & Shannon!
>

> > An illumos-user-group is now open...
>
> I tried to join.  It seems one must join Meetup first, which is
> using Google analytics, which is technically illegal in Germany.
> Well, I am on FB, so Meetup doesn't make it worse. :-)
>
> Then trying to join the group, it seems I am forced to upload a
> picture.  There is a "no picture" button, but my application is
> not accepted without a picture.
>
> Is this requirement really necessary?
no... let me see if this is a setup I can adjust...
HA ok removed picture but please do tell a bit of your self!

And if you plan to organize meetup in Germany (or any country for the
matter, lets us know and we can make you/that-person a co-organiser
or we can add that for you.. we need date/time/place/info :)

thanks!

-ls (-i)