[illumos-Developer] [illumos-Discuss] OpenIndiana/illumos hacking session

Hans Rosenfeld rosenfeld at grumpf.hope-2000.org
Mon Jun 27 04:17:11 PDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:56:14AM +0100, Bayard Bell wrote:
> Could we get some details on this? I had put off booking, waiting for
> confirmation of the details, which turned into a cancellation notice.
> Now the event may yet be on, but there still aren't any particulars to
> help with booking.

See the original announcement:

http://trochejen.blogspot.com/2011/05/illumos-openindiana-hacking-session.html

The place is an old power plant that's now being used as office
building:

Buero 2.0
Weigandufer 45
12059 Berlin
http://www.buero20.org
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=berlin,+weigandufer+45&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=62.186014,116.367188&t=h&z=1

There are plenty of hotels near that place, like this one:
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=berlin,+weigandufer+45+hotel&hl=en&cid=10315555434332922203

Hope this helps.

Hans

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown