[illumos-Developer] [illumos-Discuss] OpenIndiana/illumos hacking session

Michal Bielicki michal.bielicki at seventhsignal.de
Mon Jun 27 04:28:29 PDT 2011

Hi Folks, some more info here.
The event is in the conference room and if weather permits, on the Veranda. See pic here: http://www.buero20.org/pictures/album/72157624032048909/photo/4648048327/buero-2-0-facilities-the-terrace.html
We have a tent for the veranda, so the grill will for sure work, unless there is a storm.

I will be there from 10:30 am, bringing benches and tables from the basement to the veranda, so if you cannot find me in the conference Room, I am somewhere between basement and confroom :)
Hans is going to be the contact person during the event. Volunteers at  the grill, coffee machine and after event cleanup are always appreciated ;)

For people who come by S-Bahn, the closest Station is 'Sonneallee'
There is usually enough parking space around the venue during the Weekend.

cheers

Michal

Am 27.06.2011 um 13:17 schrieb Hans Rosenfeld:

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:56:14AM +0100, Bayard Bell wrote:
>> Could we get some details on this? I had put off booking, waiting for
>> confirmation of the details, which turned into a cancellation notice.
>> Now the event may yet be on, but there still aren't any particulars to
>> help with booking.
>
> See the original announcement:
>
> http://trochejen.blogspot.com/2011/05/illumos-openindiana-hacking-session.html
>
> The place is an old power plant that's now being used as office
> building:
>
> Buero 2.0
> Weigandufer 45
> 12059 Berlin
> http://www.buero20.org
> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=berlin,+weigandufer+45&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=62.186014,116.367188&t=h&z=1
>
> There are plenty of hotels near that place, like this one:
> http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=berlin,+weigandufer+45+hotel&hl=en&cid=10315555434332922203
>

> Hope this helps.
>
> Hans
>

> --
> %SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown

Michal Bielicki
Geschäftsführer / CEO

Seventh Signal Ltd. & Co. KG
Weigandufer 45, Büro 115, D-12059 Berlin
Voice: +49 30 60988730

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRA 44413 B
Ust.-ID: DE266981999
Geschäftsführer: Michal Bielicki
Persönlich Haftende Gesellschafterin:
Seventh Signal Ltd, 69 Great Hampton St. Birmingham,
B18 6EW, GB, Company Nr.: 06889439
WWW.: http://www.seventhsignal.de