[illumos-Developer] 1073-r1

Adam Leventhal ahl at delphix.com
Tue Jun 28 16:21:03 PDT 2011

Hey Bayard,

Thanks a lot for reordering this -- it makes it so much easier to understand.

usr/src/uts/i86pc/cpr/Makefile
       58 +#       bootdev is marginal because the only explicitly identified
       59 +#       dependency is for SPARC-specific code.
I'm confused by that comment. Can you elaborate?

usr/src/uts/common/io/ppp/spppasyn/spppasyn_mod.c
I'm confused by the copyright updates
you can delete the filename from line 2 (and in every file -- there's
no need to record the filename in any file)

usr/src/uts/common/io/scsi/targets/sd.c
was __fibre ever defined? do we compile this file more than once?
please consolidate all the copyrights?

I don't see the corresponding Makefile changes for these files:
usr/src/uts/sun4u/montecarlo/io/pcf8591_nct.c
usr/src/uts/sun4u/montecarlo/io/pcf8574_nct.c
usr/src/uts/common/fs/nfs/nfs_server.c
usr/src/uts/common/inet/nca/ncaddi.c

but I'm sure I missed them -- can you point them out for me? It was a
big review ;-)

Adam