[illumos-Developer] cpuid extension

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Wed Mar 16 22:58:32 PDT 2011

While I am not familiar with the particulars of these specific amd parts, if we can confirm the accuracy of the assertions in this patch, I see no reason we should not accept it.

Do you have test results?  We also need you to verify your legal right to contribute this change.  I will follow up with more on this tomorrow.

   -- Garrett